From CAD 3'750
September 24th to October 18th, 2019
BOOK this trip & Cross Canada AND SAVE UP TO $3000 PER PERSON -506-804-0989 or toll free 1-844-804-0989
Travel across the United States in 2019 on this exciting 25-day Dream Vacation Tour!
This cross-USA tour departing from Vancouver, BC, will take you across the border as you make your way to the Golden State with stops in the seaport cities of Seattle and Portland. You’ll travel alongside the stunning cliffs and beaches that border the Pacific Coast Highway as you make your way to California’s famous wine country. From San Francisco to Los Angeles and Las Vegas, you’ll see all the famous sights: The Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz, the Hollywood Sign and Walk of Fame, the Strip’s famous casinos and neon signs.
Admire the Grand Canyon in all it’s splendour, as well as the hot and dry, yet beautiful Sonoran Desert of Arizona. Discover the colonial heritage of the historic city of San Antonio and bustling Texan metroplex of Dallas. Visit the Music Cities of Memphis, where rock was born, and Nashville, where country music was made famous.
You’ll stop and spend some time in Washington DC, the Nation’s Capital, as well as in the diverse city of Boston, before making your way back to the Maritimes, just in time to admire the fall foliage of the New England states
• Stops in Seattle and Portland
• Dallas City Tour: See Grassy Knoll and
• Wine Country Tour - California where JFK was shot
• Pacific Coast Highway Scenic Drive
• Loretta Lynn Ranch
• Pfeiffer Big Sur State Park
• San Francisco Hop-on Hop-off Tour:
• Grand Ole Opry
See the Golden Gate Bridge,
• Opry Backstage Tour
Lombard Street, Chinatown, Fisherman’s
• Studio B
Wharf and more!
• Great Smoky Mountains National Park
• Smoky Mountains Opry
• Hollywood sign and Walk of Fame
• Hatfield and McCoy Dinner Show
• Santa Monica Pier and Rodeo Drive
• Historic Route 66
• Dolly Parton’s Smoky Mountain Adventures Dinner and Show
• Free Time in Las Vegas: See the Strip, Casinos, Freemont Street and more!
• Tour of Washington DC
• The White House
• Grand Canyon National Park
• Smithsonian Museums
• Hoover Dam
• The Amish Experience
• Sonoran Desert Jeep Tour
• Boston Hop-on Hop-off Tour with Harbor
• San Antonio Tour and River Cruise
• The Alamo and historic Missions Cruise: See Boston Common,
Faneuil Hall, The Freedom Trail,
the Prudential building and much more!
• Deluxe motor coach transportation
• Guided or sightseeing tours of major cities:
San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas,
San Antonio, Nashville, Washington DC,
• Dream Vacation Tour guide
• 24 nights of accommodations at quality hotels
• 22 breakfasts and 10 dinners minimum