From CAD 474
Why Book with “Dream Vacation Tours”?
DAY 1 – FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 18 - CHARLOTTETOWN TO QUEBEC CITY
Meet your Tour Director and Driver at 5:30am in Charlottetown, with pick-ups along the way in Borden/Carleton, Aulac, Moncton, Fredericton and Woodstock. We will arrive at the hotel around 4:30pm to check in. After you check in, you will be invited to join everyone for a “Pizza Party” at the hotel for supper. This is compliments of Dream Vacation Tours! You will then have an option to go to Old Quebec for a “Walking Tour” with a guide from the local area or stay at the hotel and relax for the night.
DAY 2 – SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 19 – LOCAL VISIT – QUEBEC CITY
Enjoy a complimentary hot breakfast at the hotel before meeting up with your Tour Director in the lobby. This morning, you will have the option of spending the whole day shopping at the local malls OR shop in the morning and then hop on the coach in the afternoon to go on a Distillery Tour OR spend the day in Old Quebec visiting all the boutiques! The choice is yours! This evening, you will be taken to the “Siberia Station Spa” for a relaxing evening to discover the concept of outdoor relaxation based on a Scandinavian ritual consisting of an alternate of hot, cold and rest stations. You will experience Hot Tub Pools, Finnish Sauna, Infrared Sauna, Steam Bath, Cold Baths with Thermal Falls and multiple relaxation areas. Locker and bathrobes will be supplied. We will then return to the hotel around midnight where you will be able to have a great relaxing night sleep!
DAY 3 – SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 20 – LOCAL VISIT – QUEBEC CITY
Enjoy a complimentary hot breakfast at the hotel before meeting up with your Tour Director. This morning, we will meet with our Step-On-Guide who will take us on a tour of Quebec City including Ste. Anne de Beaupré. The Basilica was built to replace the first one that was destroyed by fire on March 29, 1922. After lunch, we will visit Orleans Island and the Montmorency Falls. This evening, you will be able to enjoy dinner in one of the many restaurants in Old Quebec and then spend the rest of your evening on your own visiting the unique shops and beautiful architecture of Old Quebec OR you will have the option to return to the hotel to relax for the evening. The evening is yours to enjoy!
DAY 4 – MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 21 – QUEBEC TO CHARLOTTETOWN
Enjoy a complimentary hot breakfast before meeting up with your Tour Guide and head home relaxed and with a lot of new memories and friendships made in the past few days from your “Ladies Only-Old Quebec-Spa, Distillery & Shopping Tour”!
Quality Inn – Levis (4.5/5.0 rating)
TEL: (418) 833-1212
PAY IN FULL & SAVE AN EXTRA $25 PER PERSON
(Limited seats for the full discount)
Price (includes tax, attractions, highlights and discount) per person
4 per room
$499 – NOW $474 with full discount
3 per room
$549 – NOW $524 with full discount
2 per room
$599 – NOW $574 with full discount
1 per room
$799 – NOW $774 with full discount
FOR MORE INFO OR TO BOOK: 1 (506) 804-0989 OR TOLL FREE 1 (844) 804-0989
*Itinerary & hotel are subject to change. No refunds or discount for any changes.
Payments are non-refundable.
Deposit of $200 per person to reserve your seat
Full Payment 60 days prior to departure
Deposit or full payment is non-refundable. We strongly suggest travel insurance.
Things to Remember J
1. Don’t Forget your medication if you need any.
2. Evenings may be cold, bring a sweater or jacket and be prepared for rainy days.
3. The temperature in the bus is set at 21-22 degrees. Dress in layers according to your preference.
4. Tour Guide and driver will help with the baggage handling at hotels.
5. Each person is allowed one suitcase to be tagged and one carry on case.
6. Any untagged baggage will be left on motor coach
7. Come to the coach as soon as you are ready, we will depart earlier if everyone is on board
8. Don’t be the one that is always last on the coach.
9. Seats are assigned for the whole trip. We have no problem for passengers switching between themselves.
10. Smoking or vaping is not allowed on the motor coach and within nine (9) meters from the door
11. Morning and afternoon breaks are 15 minutes; lunch & dinner are 45 min/1 hour
12. Motor coach has a lavatory for emergencies. We stop for breaks every 2 hours +/-
13. Due to allergies, it is strictly prohibited to use perfume or cologne
14. Make sure you have proper Travel Medical Insurance for traveling outside Canada
15. If you are celebrating a birthday or anniversary, let the tour guide know
16. Please ensure you have your Passport with you (for USA Tours) or a picture ID for all other tours
17. Marihuana products are not allowed to be brought across any border (USA & Canada)
18. If you are late for a pick-up or departure, you may be responsible to get to the hotel or attraction at your own cost. (Dream Vacation Tours is not responsible for any cost incurred in the situation)
19. Industry average for gratuities is $4 to $8 per day for each the bus driver and the tour guide. ($16 to $32 per passenger) *Optional – See below
Gratuities Based on Industry Standard
* Happy = $4 per day x 4 days = $16 per passenger for each the driver & tour guide
* Very Happy = $6 per day x 4 days = $24 per passenger for each driver & tour guide
* Extremely Happy = $8 per day x 4 days = $32 per passenger for each driver & tour guide
*Events/activities time is subject to change. Artist appearances are subject to change and are not 100% guaranteed depending on their schedule. We will try our best to keep everything on schedule.
MERCI / THANK YOU!
Free time to visit the boutiques and also have dinner in Old Quebec