DAY 1: SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 26 – NS & NB TO MILFORD MA
DAY 2: SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 27 – MILFORD MA TO HARRISONBURG VA
Today, we will be travelling through Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Maine, New Hampshire and Massachusetts with a quick stop at the New Hampshire Liquor Store and breaks and lunch along the way. Your Tour Director will make the time pass with games and entertainment. This evening we will arrive at your host hotel in Milford MA where you will be able to relax.
We will be travelling through Massachusetts, Connecticut, New York, Pennsylvania and Virginia
with breaks and lunch along the way. Enjoy the scenery as we travel. This evening, we will arrive at our host hotel in Harrisonburg VA.
DAY 3: MONDAY, NOVEMBER 28 – HARRISONBURG VA TO PIGEON FORGE TN
After a nice hot breakfast buffet, we will be travel through Virginia
and along the beautiful Jefferson and Cherokee National Forests.
After freshening up at the hotel, we will offer a drop off and pick up at “The Island in Pigeon Forge”
where you can visit store and have dinner in restaurants like the Paula Dean’s Restaurant
and more. We will pick you up around 7:15pm or after the Comedy Barn Show. You will also have the option for a free night to do anything you would like or join the group for the Christmas Comedy Show at the Comedy Barn.
DAY 4: TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 29 – LOCAL TOURING – PIGEON FORGE
After a great breakfast (they also offer made-to-order omelettes or eggs), we will head out to visit Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
We will also visit a Moonshine Distillery
and sample some Tennessee Moonshine. This afternoon, you will have the option to relax at the hotel or do some shopping at the Tanger Outlets
For dinner, we will watch the Hatfield & McCoy Christmas Theatre Show
that also includes an “all-you-can-eat” pulled pork, fried chicken, mashed potatoes, corn on the cob, coleslaw and bread. This evening, we will go watch a country music show at the Country Tonite Theatre
DAY 5: WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 30 – LOCAL TOURING – PIGEON FORGE
After a nice hot breakfast buffet, we will head to the Titanic Museum
then you have the opportunity to visit and have lunch (on your own) at The Old Mill
. This afternoon, we will be going to Dollywood
where you will be able to attend a lot of free music shows inside Dollywood along with her museum and many more things to see about Dolly Parton. There will be PLENTY of FREE Christmas shows to watch, along with the “Parade of Many Colors”
. We will spend the evening at Dollywood to watch all the amazing Christmas shows. You will also have the option to stay at the hotel or do something else. We will also offer drop off & pick up at local outlets if you prefer that.
DAY 6: THURSDAY, DECEMBER 1 – PIGEON FORGE TN TO MEMPHIS TN
After a nice hot breakfast buffet, we will head to Memphis TN
. After a nice country style lunch, we will be travelling to Memphis where we will stay at the famous “GUEST HOUSE by Graceland”
for two (2) nights. After we check in to our amazing hotel, we will have a Guided Tour of Memphis
. At night, you can also enjoy for FREE “Make your own Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich”
at the Guest House. (Elvis’ favourite)
DAY 7: FRIDAY, DECEMBER 2 – LOCAL TOURING – MEMPHIS
After a nice hotel breakfast buffet, we will visit GRACELAND & THE COMPEX
where you will be able to visit not only the house, but also most of the exhibit and the airplanes. In the afternoon, we will have a very special guided tour of the historic SUN RECORDS Studio
. This evening, you will be on your own to spend some time at local outlets or downtown Memphis and enjoy Beale St. and more.
DAY 8: SATURDAY, DECEMBER 3 – MEMPHIS TN TO NASHVILLE TN
After a nice hotel breakfast buffet, we will head to visit the Loretta Lynn Ranch
. This afternoon we will check into our Nashville hotel and then get ready for the evening.
This evening, we will be going to see the show that made country music famous
, The Grand Ole Opry.
An American Icon and Nashville's # 1 attraction, it is known for creating one-of-a-kind entertainment experiences for audiences of all ages. Its where unforgettable moments happen every week.
For over 95 years, the country's best has mesmerized audiences at this unforgettable evening performance. Sit back and enjoy the live show, you never know who may show up on stage!
DAY 9: SUNDAY, DECEMBER 4 – LOCAL TOURING – NASHVILLE
This morning we will be leaving toward Studio B
and after we will head to visit the Country Music Hall of Fame (10:00am)
. This afternoon, you can visit places like the Johnny Cash Museum, Ernest Tubb Record Shop, Wildhorse Saloon and more
. You will also have the option to shop at the Opry Mills Mall
in Nashville, where the bus will pick you up; or spend the day on Broadway to visit places like the Ryman Auditorium
. After, you can visit places like the Johnny Cash Museum, Ernest Tubb Record Shop, Wildhorse Saloon and more. We will also offer a Guided Tour of Nashville
for those who would like to join us at no extra cost.
This evening, for those who want to stay downtown, you will be able explore restaurants and bars such as Legends Corner, The Stage, Tootsies
and Cadillac Ranch
, where admission is always free. There are also lots of unique shops to check out along this popular street. Or you will have the option to go to the mall and shop at the Opry Mills Mall. The bus will do a pick-up at both locations at night.
DAY 10: MONDAY, DECEMBER 5 – NASHVILLE TN TO HARRISONBURG VA
Enjoy a complimentary hot breakfast and meet with your Tour Director to check out of our hotel. Today we will be travelling to Harrisonburg VA with breaks and lunch along the way. Enjoy the scenery as we travel. This evening, we will arrive at our host hotel in Harrisonburg VA.
Tonight, we will relax at the hotel.
DAY 11: TUESDAY, DECEMBER 6 – HARRISONBURG VA TO NATICK MA
After a nice hot breakfast buffet we will be driving to our Boston area hotel. Your Tour Director will make the time pass with games and entertainment. This evening, you will arrive at our host hotel in Natick MA.
There are restaurants and shops nearby if you would like to do some exploring.
DAY 12: WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 7 – NATICK MA TO NB & NS
and check out of your hotel. Meet with your Tour Director and get ready for the final journey home. We will be stopping for breaks and lunch to stretch your legs. We will be driving through Massachusetts, New Hampshire
, Maine, New Brunswick and Nova Scotia.
We will stop at the Duty Free Shop for same great deals! This evening, you will arrive home and say goodbye to your Tour Director
You will leave us with unforgettable memories of your Elvis Presley, Dollywood & Nashville Dream Tour.
|CITY / TOWN
||LOCATION / ADDRESS
||Murray’s Irving / Tim’s – 194 Bearsley Rd.
||Blue Canoe (former Irving Big Stop) - 415 Nevers Rd.
||The Brick – 75 Trinity Dr.
||Four Points Sheraton – 40 Lady Ada Blvd.
||Aulac Big Stop - 170 Aulac Rd.
||Rath Eastlink Centre - 625 Abenaki Rd.
||Quality Inn Halifax Airport – 60 Sky Blvd.
||Hampton Inn – 65 Cromarty Dr. (Dartmouth Crossing)
|*** SUBJECT TO CHANGE ***
PAY IN FULL AT TIME OF BOOKING AND SAVE AN EXTRA $100 PER PERSON (PIF)
Price (includes hotels, tax, fees, transportation & highlights) per person
|GUEST PER ROOM
||PRICE WITH EBB
||PRICE WITH EBB & PIF
Deposit of $300 per person is required to reserve your seat
Full payment due 60 days before departure
Deposit or full payment is non-refundable.
We strongly suggest travel insurance.
* The itinerary and the hotel are subject to change.
*Events/activities time is subject to change. We will try our best to keep everything on schedule.
TO BOOK OR FOR MORE INFO, PLEASE CALL:
(506) 804-0989 OR TOLL FREE: (844) 804-0989
Things to Remember J
1. Don’t Forget your medication if you need any.
2. Evenings may be cold, bring a sweater or jacket and be prepared for rainy days.
3. The temperature in the bus is set at 21-22 degrees. Dress in layers according to your preference.
4. Tour Guide and driver will help with the baggage handling at hotels.
5. Each person is allowed one suitcase to be tagged and one carry on case.
6. Any untagged baggage will be left on motor coach
7. Come to the coach as soon as you are ready, we will depart earlier if everyone is on board
8. Don’t be the one that is always last on the coach.
9. Seats are assigned for the whole trip. We have no problem for passengers switching between themselves.
10. Smoking or vaping is not allowed on the motor coach and within nine (9) meters from the door
11. Morning and afternoon breaks are 15 minutes; lunch & dinner are 45 min/1 hour
12. Motor coach has a lavatory for emergencies. We stop for breaks every 2 hours +/-
13. Due to allergies, it is strictly prohibited to use perfume or cologne
14. Make sure you have proper Travel Medical Insurance for traveling outside Canada
15. If you are celebrating a birthday or anniversary, let the tour guide know
16. Please ensure you have your Passport with you (for USA Tours) or a picture ID for all other tours
17. Marihuana products are not allowed to be brought across any border (USA & Canada)
18. If you are late for a pick-up or departure, you may be responsible to get to the hotel or attraction at your own cost. (Dream Vacation Tours is not responsible for any cost incurred in the situation)
19. Industry average for gratuities is $4 to $8 per day for each the bus driver and the tour guide. ($48 to $96 per passenger) *Optional – See below
Gratuities Based on Industry Standard
* Happy = $4 per day * 12 days = $48 per passenger for each the driver & tour guide
* Very happy = $6 per day * 12 days = $72 per passenger for each driver & tour guide
* Extremely happy = $8 per day * 12 days = $96 per passenger for each driver & tour guide
For United States Tours
Anyone participating on Dream Vacations Bus Tour/East Shore Productions Tours escorted motor coach tours to the United States must have a valid passport. DVBT/ESP will assume no responsibilities for any individual who is denied entry in the United States. The/these individual(s) must find and pay their own transportation back home.
MERCI / THANK YOU!