DAY 1: SATURDAY, MARCH 4 – MONCTON NB TO NORWALK CT
DAY 2: SUNDAY, MARCH 5 – NORWALK CT TO WILSON NC
Today we will drive to Wilson NC. Almost in Orlando. J We will stop every 2 to 3 hours for breaks, lunch and dinner. Keep in mind we do offer FREE water and snacks for the whole tour. We will sleep one night here.
DAY 3: MONDAY, MARCH 6 – WILSON NC TO ORLANDO FL
Sit back, relax and let the vacation begin aboard our premium motor coach as we travel to Florida. Getting there is part of the fun as we have great entertainment right on-board during the trip. You can stretch your legs along the way with a stop every 2 to 3 hours as well as meal stops. Enjoy plenty of water and snacks “on us” in between stops as well. Tonight we will stop to sleep in a hotel in Connecticut.
After a nice hot complimentary breakfast, we continue our driving with stops along the way. Arrive at our host hotel in Orlando, FL at approximately 6:00pm.
After check-in, we will go to Wal-Mart where you can stock up for the week before returning to the hotel for the night where you can lay out your sunscreen and walking shoes and start thinking about what you will do tomorrow. The room has a microwave and a mini refrigerator.
DAY 4: TUESDAY, MARCH 7 – MAGIC KINGDOM, RETAIL THERAPY OR DAY AT THE INN
Today your options are a magical day at the Magic Kingdom
(bus will leave at 8:30am), relax at the hotel or enjoy a little retail therapy
by taking advantage of shopping or other attraction with your free I-Ride Trolley pass. We will offer pick-ups at 6:00pm and 10:15pm. They have an amazing firework show at 8:00pm. *Time of fireworks is subject to change.
The park will close at 10:00pm today. *Hours subject to change
DAY 5: WEDNESDAY, MARCH 8 – VISITING ANIMAL KINGDOM, MAGIC KINGDOM OR REQUEST
We will leave at 8:30am to visit the Animal Kingdom. Or you can simply relax at the hotel or take advantage of some shopping or other attraction with your free I-Ride Trolley pass. We will do a pick up at 6:00pm and 8:30pm. We will also drop off and pick up at Magic Kingdom.
DAY 6: THURSDAY, MARCH 9 – VISITING KENNEDY SPACE CENTER OR COCOA BEACH
Today, if you wish, you can join us at 8:30am and head to the Kennedy Space Center for those who would like to visit. You also have the option of going to Cocoa Beach for the day. The bus will pick you up again at the beach at 5pm and at the Kennedy Space Centre at 6:00pm. Or you can be on your own and relax by the pool at the hotel or take the I-Ride Trolley (paid for by us) to the location/attraction you would like. Free shuttle is also included for Universal resort attractions and SeaWorld.
DAY 7: FRIDAY, MARCH 10 – DAYTONA FARMERS & FLEA MARKET, DAYTONA BEACH AND DAYTONA INTERNATIONAL SPEEDWAY
We will leave this day open to everyone to do what they want on their own. Today the bus will offer transportation to the Daytona Flea & Farmers Market or Daytona Beach. You will also have the option to visit the Daytona International Speedway. You will be able to still ride the free I-Ride Trolley paid by Dream Vacation Tours.
DAY 8: SATURDAY, MARCH 11 – DISNEY PARKS, RETAIL THERAPY AND OLD TOWN
This morning we will offer drop off to different Disney theme parks and Disney Springs. We will leave at 8:30am. We will also offer shuttle to the Florida Mall (with pick up). You also have the option to check in at the hotel and relax for the day or be on your own and take advantage of the free I-Ride Trolley pass to take you around town. Free shuttle is also included for Universal resort attractions and SeaWorld. We will also offer pick-ups at the theme parks at night. Tonight we will go to OLD TOWN for those who would like to join us.
DAY 9: SUNDAY, MARCH 12 – SPECIAL REQUEST DAY (within 20 miles of Orlando)
This morning, we will offer drop off to different Disney theme parks, Disney Springs and any special requests we have that are within 20 miles of Orlando. We will leave at 8:30am. You also have the option to check in at the hotel and relax for the day or be on your own and take advantage of the free I-Ride Trolley pass to take you around town. Free shuttle is also included for Universal resort attractions and SeaWorld. We will also offer pick-ups at the theme parks at night.
DAY 10: MONDAY, MARCH 13 – ORLANDO TO WILSON NC
Today we begin our journey back home. We will stop every 2 to 3 hours and still offer great entertainment in the bus, free water and snacks. J This evening we will arrive at our host hotel for the night.
DAY 11: TUESDAY, MARCH 14 – WILSON NC TO NORWALK CT
After a nice hot complimentary breakfast, we will start making our way home. We will have great entertainment on the bus, a few surprises. We will be offering free water and snacks to help save you more money.
DAY 12: WEDNESDAY, MARCH 15 – NORWALK CT TO NEW BRUNSWICK
After a nice hot complimentary breakfast, we will leave at 7:30am. We will be driving home with stops along the way. We will also stop at the Duty Free and then arrive home and you will say goodbye to your Driver and Tour Director. You will leave us with unforgettable memories of your Florida/Orlando/Daytona-New Brunswick-March Break Tour 2023. We hope to see you again in the near future!
|CITY / TOWN
||LOCATION / ADDRESS
||Murray’s Irving / Tim’s – 194 Beardsley Rd.
||Blue Canoe (former Irving Big Stop) - 415 Nevers Rd.
||The Brick – 75 Trinity Dr.
||Four Points Sheraton – 40 Lady Ada Blvd.
|*** SUBJECT TO CHANGE ***
PAY IN FULL AT TIME OF BOOKING AND SAVE AN EXTRA $100 PER PERSON (PIF)
Deposit or full payment is non-refundable.1 seat left – 506-804-0989
Price (includes hotels, transportation & highlights) per person
|GUEST PER ROOM
Deposit of $300 per person is required to reserve your seat
Full payment due 60 days before departure
We strongly suggest travel insurance.
* The itinerary and the hotel are subject to change.
*Events/activities time is subject to change. We will try our best to keep everything on schedule.
*When 5 per room, we will request a cot, but cannot guaranteed it due to some hotel policy
BOOK OR FOR MORE INFO, PLEASE CALL:
(506) 804-0989 OR TOLL FREE: (844) 804-0989
We can also sell you THEME PARK tickets - Please ask upon booking
Hotel in ORLANDO:
Rosen Inn – Pointe Orlando - 9000 International Dr, Orlando FL
Food choices close to the Hotel in Orlando (walking distance):
Pizza Hut – It’s Just Wings – Del Frisco’s Steakhouse – Dave & Buster’s – TGI Fridays – At Siam Thai Cuisine – Maggiano’s Little Italy and a lot more!!
Hotel “Plaza Garden Restaurant”
Breakfast Buffet (6:30am to 10:30am)
Dinner Buffet (5:00pm to 9:00pm)
Things to Remember J
1. Don’t Forget your medication if you need any.
2. Evenings may be cold, bring a sweater or jacket and be prepared for rainy days.
3. The temperature in the bus is set at 21-22 degrees. Dress in layers according to your preference.
4. Tour Guide and driver will help with the baggage handling at hotels.
5. Each person is allowed one suitcase to be tagged and one carry on case.
6. Any untagged baggage will be left on motor coach
7. Come to the coach as soon as you are ready, we will depart earlier if everyone is on board
8. Don’t be the one that is always last on the coach.
9. Seats are assigned for the whole trip. We have no problem for passengers switching between themselves.
10. Smoking or vaping is not allowed on the motor coach and within nine (9) meters from the door
11. Morning and afternoon breaks are 15 minutes; lunch & dinner are 45 min/1 hour
12. Motor coach has a lavatory for emergencies. We stop for breaks every 2 hours +/-
13. Due to allergies, it is strictly prohibited to use perfume or cologne
14. Make sure you have proper Travel Medical Insurance for traveling outside Canada
15. If you are celebrating a birthday or anniversary, let the tour guide know
16. Please ensure you have your Passport with you (for USA Tours) or a picture ID for all other tours
17. Marihuana products are not allowed to be brought across any border (USA & Canada)
18. If you are late for a pick-up or departure, you may be responsible to get to the hotel or attraction at your own cost. (Dream Vacation Tours is not responsible for any cost incurred in the situation)
19. Industry average for gratuities is $4 to $8 per day for each the bus driver and the tour guide. ($48 to $96 per passenger) *Optional – see below
Gratuities Based on Industry Standard
* Happy = $4 per day * 12 day = $48 per passenger for each the driver & tour guide
* Very happy = $6 per day * 12 day = $72 per passenger for each driver & tour guide
* Extremely happy = $8 per day *12 day = $96 per passenger for each driver & tour guide
For United States Tours
Anyone participating on Dream Vacations Bus Tour/East Shore Productions Tours to the United States must have a valid passport. DVBT/ESP will assume no responsibilities for any individual who is denied entry in the United States. The/these individual(s) must find and pay their own transportation back home.
MERCI / THANK YOU!