From CAD 799
DAY 1: MONDAY, APRIL 22 – NS & NB TO QUEBEC CITYToday we will travel through Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and Quebec in order to arrive at the beautiful Château Frontenac in Old Quebec around 4:00pm. After you get settled in your room, you will have a free night to visit Old Quebec and have dinner in one of the many local restaurants and explore!
|CITY / TOWN||ARRIVAL TIME||LOCATION / ADDRESS|
|Woodstock||4:30pm||Murray’s Irving / Tim’s – 194 Beardsley Rd|
|Fredericton||5:30pm – BREAK||Lincoln Blue Canoe – 415 Nevers Rd|
|Moncton||7:30pm – SWITCH||Four Points Sheraton – 40 Lady Ada Ave|
|Aulac||8:15pm – BREAK||Aulac Big Stop – 170 Aulac Rd.|
|Truro||10:00pm||Rath Eastlink Centre – 625 Abenaki Rd.|
|Dartmouth||11:00pm||Hampton Inn – 65 Cromarty Dr.|
|GUEST PER ROOM||REGULAR PRICE||Price with
EBB & PIF
Deposit of $300 per person is required to reserve your seat
Full payment due 60 days before departure
*Deposit or full payment is non-refundable
*We strongly suggest travel insurance
* The itinerary and the hotel are subject to change
*Events/activities time is subject to change, but will try our best to keep everything on schedule
TO BOOK OR FOR MORE INFO, PLEASE CALL:
(506) 804-0989 OR TOLL-FREE: (844) 804-0989
Things to Remember J
1. Don’t forget your medication if you need any.
2. Evenings may be cold, bring a sweater or jacket and be prepared for rainy days.
3. The temperature in the bus is set at 21-22 degrees. Dress in layers according to your preference.
4. Driver will load and unload luggage from the motor coach and everyone will be responsible to handling their luggage from the motor coach to their hotel room.
5. Each traveler is allowed ONE large suitcase, and one smaller-carry on (NOTE: The overhead compartment space is only a 9” opening, with a wider space inside, so we do recommend a backpack style carry on. If it doesn’t fit in the overhead, it will need to go at your feet).
6. Please tag you luggage as any untagged baggage could be left on motor coach if not claimed.
7. Come to the motor coach as soon as you are ready, we will depart earlier if everyone is on board.
8. Don’t be the one that is always last on the motor coach. ????
9. Seats are assigned for the whole tour. We have no problem with passengers switching between themselves.
10. Smoking or vaping is not allowed on the motor coach and within nine (9) meters from the motor coach door.
11. Morning and afternoon breaks are 15 minutes; lunch & dinner are 45 min/1 hour
12. Motor coach has a lavatory; however, we do stop for breaks every 2 hours +/-
13. Due to allergies, it is strictly prohibited to use perfume or cologne.
14. Make sure you have proper Travel Medical Insurance for traveling outside Canada
15. If you are celebrating a birthday or anniversary, let the Tour Director know
16. Please ensure you have your Passport with you (for USA Tours) or a picture ID for all other tours.
17. Marijuana products are not allowed to be brought across Canada/USA border.
18. If you are late for a pick-up or departure, you may be responsible to get to the hotel or attraction at your own cost. (Dream Vacation Tours is not responsible for any cost incurred in this situation or to rejoin the tour at the next location)
19. Industry average for gratuities is $4 to $8 per day for each the bus driver and the Tour Director. *Optional – See below
Gratuities Based on Industry Standard
* Happy = $4 per day x 4 days = $16 per passenger for each the Driver and Tour Director
* Very Happy = $6 per day x 4 days = $24 per passenger for each the Driver and Tour Director
* Extremely Happy = $8 per day x 4 days = $32 per passenger for each the Driver and Tour Director
MERCI / THANK YOU!