A partir de CAD 1'999
DAY 1: MONDAY, NOVEMBER 7 – NS TO MILFORD MA
Today, we will be travelling through Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Maine, NH, Massachusetts with a quick stop at the New Hampshire Liquor Store and also breaks and lunch along the way. Your Tour Director will make the time pass with games and entertainment. This evening, we will arrive at our host hotel in Milford MA.
|CITY / TOWN||ARRIVAL TIME||LOCATION / ADDRESS|
|Woodstock||5:30 PM||Murray’s Irving / Tim’s – 194 Bearsley Rd.|
|Fredericton||6:30 PM||Blue Canoe (former Irving Big Stop) - 415 Nevers Rd.|
|Moncton||8:15 PM||The Brick – 75 Trinity Dr.|
|Moncton||8:30 PM||Four Points Sheraton – 40 Lady Ada Blvd.|
|Aulac||9:15 PM||Aulac Big Stop - 170 Aulac Rd.|
|Truro||10:15 PM||Rath Eastlink Centre - 625 Abenaki Rd.|
|Enfield||11:15 PM||Quality Inn Halifax Airport – 60 Sky Blvd.|
|Dartmouth||11:30 PM||Hampton Inn – 65 Cromarty Dr. (Dartmouth Crossing)|
|*** SUBJECT TO CHANGE ***|
BOOK NOW & SAVE $100 PER PERSON - Early Booking Bonus (EBB)
PAY IN FULL AT TIME OF BOOKING AND SAVE AN EXTRA $100 PER PERSON (PIF)
Price (includes hotels, tax, fees, transportation & highlights) per person
|GUEST PER ROOM||REGULAR PRICE||PRICE WITH EBB||PRICE WITH EBB & PIF|
Deposit of $300 per person is required to reserve your seat
Full payment due 60 days before departure
Deposit or full payment is non-refundable.
We strongly suggest travel insurance.
* The itinerary and the hotel are subject to change.
* Events/activities time is subject to change. We will try our best to keep everything on schedule.
TO BOOK OR FOR MORE INFO, PLEASE CALL:
(506) 804-0989 OR TOLL FREE: (844) 804-0989
Things to Remember J
1. Don’t Forget your medication if you need any.
2. Evenings may be cold, bring a sweater or jacket and be prepared for rainy days.
3. The temperature in the bus is set at 21-22 degrees. Dress in layers according to your preference.
4. Tour Guide and driver will help with the baggage handling at hotels.
5. Each person is allowed one suitcase to be tagged and one carry on case.
6. Any untagged baggage will be left on motor coach
7. Come to the coach as soon as you are ready, we will depart earlier if everyone is on board
8. Don’t be the one that is always last on the coach.
9. Seats are assigned for the whole trip. We have no problem for passengers switching between themselves.
10. Smoking or vaping is not allowed on the motor coach and within nine (9) meters from the door
11. Morning and afternoon breaks are 15 minutes; lunch & dinner are 45 min/1 hour
12. Motor coach has a lavatory for emergencies. We stop for breaks every 2 hours +/-
13. Due to allergies, it is strictly prohibited to use perfume or cologne
14. Make sure you have proper Travel Medical Insurance for traveling outside Canada
15. If you are celebrating a birthday or anniversary, let the tour guide know
16. Please ensure you have your Passport with you (for USA Tours) or a picture ID for all other tours
17. Marihuana products are not allowed to be brought across any border (USA & Canada)
18. If you are late for a pick-up or departure, you may be responsible to get to the hotel or attraction at your own cost. (Dream Vacation Tours is not responsible for any cost incurred in the situation)
19. Industry average for gratuities is $4 to $8 per day for each the bus driver and the tour guide. ($40 to $80 per passenger) *Optional – See below
Gratuities Based on Industry Standard
* Happy = $4 per day * 10 days = $40 per passenger for each the driver & tour guide
* Very happy = $6 per day * 10 days = $60 per passenger for each driver & tour guide
* Extremely happy = $8 per day * 10 days = $80 per passenger for each driver & tour guide
For United States Tours
Anyone participating on Dream Vacations Bus Tour/East Shore Productions Tours escorted motor coach tours to the United States must have a valid passport. DVBT/ESP will assume no responsibilities for any individual who is denied entry in the United States. The/these individual(s) must find and pay their own transportation back home.
MERCI / THANK YOU!