DAY 1: SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 19 – MONCTON TO MILFORD MA
DAY 2: SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 20 – MILFORD MA TO HARRISONBURG VA
Today, we will be travelling through New Brunswick, Maine, New Hampshire and Massachusetts with a quick stop at the New Hampshire Liquor Store with breaks and lunch along the way. Your Tour Director will make the time pass with games and entertainment. In the evening, we will arrive at our host hotel in Milford MA.
We will be travelling through Massachusetts, Connecticut, New York, Pennsylvania and Virginia
with breaks and lunch along the way. Enjoy the scenery as we travel. In the evening, we will arrive at your host hotel in Harrisonburg VA.
DAY 3: MONDAY, NOVEMBER 21 – HARRISONBURG VA TO PIGEON FORGE TN
Today, we will be travelling through Virginia
and along the beautiful Jefferson and Cherokee National Forests.
After freshening up at the hotel, you will have a free night to do anything you would like or join the group for a great Christmas Comedy Show at the Comedy Barn.
DAY 4: TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 22 – LOCAL TOURING – PIGEON FORGE
After a great breakfast, we will head out to visit the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
We will then go visit a moonshine distillery and visit Gatlinburg where you will be able to have lunch on your own.
Later this afternoon, we will then head to watch the Hatfield & McCoy Christmas Feud Dinner Show
. This evening, we will go watch a show called a Smoky Mountain Christmas Opry
DAY 5: WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 23 – LOCAL TOURING – PIGEON FORGE
After a nice hot breakfast, we will go to a local Christmas store and outlet. After lunch, we will head to Dollywood
for the day. We will offer different pick-ups and drop-offs during the day. There will be PLENTY of FREE Christmas shows to watch along with the Parade of Many Colors.
This evening, we will spend the evening at Dollywood to watch all the amazing Christmas shows. You will also have the option to stay at the hotel or do something else. The bus will be available for pick-ups and drop-offs.
DAY 6: THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 24 – LOCAL TOURING – PIGEON FORGE *THANKSGIVING*
After a great breakfast, we will head out to visit the Titanic Museum (9:00am)
. Then we will visit The Old Mill
where you can visit the shops and have lunch at the restaurant (on your own). After lunch, you will have the option to go shopping at the Outlets or stay at the hotel to relax. For dinner, we will attend the Dixie Stampede Christmas Dinner Theatre by Dolly Parton.
This evening, after the Dixie Stampede, we will go visit Gatlinburg or you will be able to relax at the hotel and visit the local area on your own.
DAY 7: FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 25 – PIGEON FORGE TO LANCASTER PA
This morning, we will be leaving towards Lancaster PA. We will stop for break, lunch and supper along the way. There will be games and entertainment on the bus to pass the time. Tonight, will be a free night to relax.
DAY 8: SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 26 – LANCASTER PA - LOCAL TOURING
Enjoy a nice complimentary hot breakfast and we will head out for a guided tour of Lancaster PA for the Amish Experience
. For lunch we will go have a nice meal *Amish Style
*. Tonight, we will attend an amazing show at the American Music Theater, the 2022 Christmas Show *Home for the Holidays*.
DAY 9: SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 27 – LANCASTER PA TO RIDGEFIELD NJ
After a great hot complimentary breakfast, we will head to New York City. This afternoon, we will arrive at the hotel. Tonight, we will have a special guided tour of NYC Christmas Lights and you will attend the Christmas Spectacular featuring The Rockettes Broadway show at the famous Radio City Music Hall
DAY 10: MONDAY, NOVEMBER 28 – RIDGEFIELD NJ TO NATICK MA
Enjoy a nice complimentary hot breakfast and checkout of the hotel. Today, we will be traveling to Auburn MA. We will stop for lunch and have a few breaks along the way. There will be games and entertainment on the bus to pass the time. This afternoon, you will have the option to shop around where it’s loaded with all the different stores you can imagine. You will also have the option to go visit Boston - trolley tour and more. We will also go see the more Xmas light in Boston. This evening, you will also have the option to go at the hotel and be able to relax.
DAY 11: TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 29 – NATICK MA TO MONCTON
and check out of your hotel. Meet with your Tour Director at 7:30am
and get ready for the final journey home. We will be stopping for lunch and breaks to stretch your legs. We will be passing through NH and Maine
and we will stop at the Duty-Free shop. This evening you will arrive home and say goodbye to your Tour Director
You will leave us with unforgettable memories of the 4th Annual Christmas Show Dream Tour.
BOOK NOW & SAVE – LIMITED SEATS LEFT – 506-804-0989
PAY IN FULL AT TIME OF BOOKING AND SAVE AN EXTRA $100 PER PERSON (PIF)
Price (includes hotels, tax, fees, transportation & highlights) per person
|CITY / TOWN
||LOCATION / ADDRESS
||Murray’s Irving / Tim’s – 194 Bearsley Rd.
||Blue Canoe (former Irving Big Stop) - 415 Nevers Rd.
||Four Points Sheraton – 40 Lady Ada Blvd.
||The Brick – 75 Trinity Dr.
|*** SUBJECT TO CHANGE ***
Deposit of $300 per person is required to reserve your seat
Full payment due 60 days before departure
|GUEST PER ROOM
||PRICE WITH EBB
||PRICE WITH EBB & PIF
Deposit or full payment is non-refundable.
We strongly suggest travel insurance.
* The itinerary and the hotel are subject to change.
*Events/activities time is subject to change. We will try our best to keep everything on schedule.
TO BOOK OR FOR MORE INFO, PLEASE CALL
(506) 804-0989 OR TOLL FREE: (844) 804-0989
For United States Tours
Anyone participating on Dream Vacations Bus Tour/East Shore Productions Tours escorted motor coach tours to the United States must have a valid passport. DVBT/ESP will assume no responsibilities for any individual who is denied entry in the United States. The/these individual(s) must find and pay their own transportation back home.
Things to Remember J
1. Don’t Forget your medication if you need any.
2. Evenings may be cold, bring a sweater or jacket and be prepared for rainy days.
3. The temperature in the bus is set at 21-22 degrees. Dress in layers according to your preference.
4. Tour Guide and driver will help with the baggage handling at hotels.
5. Each person is allowed one suitcase to be tagged and one carry on case.
6. Any untagged baggage will be left on motor coach
7. Come to the coach as soon as you are ready, we will depart earlier if everyone is on board
8. Don’t be the one that is always last on the coach.
9. Seats are assigned for the whole trip. We have no problem for passengers switching between themselves.
10. Smoking or vaping is not allowed on the motor coach and within nine (9) meters from the door
11. Morning and afternoon breaks are 15 minutes; lunch & dinner are 45 min/1 hour
12. Motor coach has a lavatory for emergencies. We stop for breaks every 2 hours +/-
13. Due to allergies, it is strictly prohibited to use perfume or cologne
14. Make sure you have proper Travel Medical Insurance for traveling outside Canada
15. If you are celebrating a birthday or anniversary, let the tour guide know
16. Please ensure you have your Passport with you (for USA Tours) or a picture ID for all other tours
17. Marihuana products are not allowed to be brought across any border (USA & Canada)
18. If you are late for a pick-up or departure, you may be responsible to get to the hotel or attraction at your own cost. (Dream Vacation Tours is not responsible for any cost incurred in the situation)
19. Industry average for gratuities is $4 to $8 per day for each the bus driver and the tour guide. ($44 to $88 per passenger) *Optional – See below
Gratuities Based on Industry Standard
* Happy = $4 per day * 11 day = $44 per passenger for each the driver & tour guide.
* Very happy = $6 per day * 11 day = $66 per passenger for each driver & tour guide.
* Extremely happy = $8 per day *11 day = $88 per passenger for each driver & tour guide
MERCI / THANK YOU!