A partir de CAD 599
DAY 1: THURSDAY, DECEMBER 1 – NS & NB TO QUEBEC CITY
Today we will travel through Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and Quebec in order to arrive at our destination hotel in Quebec around 4:30pm to check in. After you check in, you will be invited to join everyone for a “Pizza Party” at the hotel for supper. This is compliments of Dream Vacation Tours! You will then have an option to go to Old Quebec for the evening or stay at the hotel and relax for the night.
|CITY / TOWN||ARRIVAL TIME||LOCATION / ADDRESS|
|Woodstock||2:00 PM||Murray’s Irving / Tim’s – 194 Bearsley Rd.|
|Fredericton||3:15 PM||Blue Canoe (former Irving Big Stop) - 415 Nevers Rd.|
|Moncton||5:00 PM||The Brick – 75 Trinity Dr.|
|Moncton||5:10 PM||Four Points Sheraton – 40 Lady Ada Blvd.|
|Aulac||5:45 PM||Aulac Big Stop - 170 Aulac Rd.|
|Truro||6:45 PM||Rath Eastlink Centre - 625 Abenaki Rd.|
|Enfield||7:30 PM||Quality Inn Halifax Airport – 60 Sky Blvd.|
|Dartmouth||7:45 PM||Hampton Inn – 65 Cromarty Dr. (Dartmouth Crossing)|
|*** SUBJECT TO CHANGE ***|
|GUEST PER ROOM||REGULAR PRICE||PRICE WITH EBB||PRICE WITH EBB & PIF|
Deposit or full payment is non-refundable.
We strongly suggest travel insurance.
* The itinerary and the hotel are subject to change.
*Events/activities time is subject to change. We will try our best to keep everything on schedule.
TO BOOK OR FOR MORE INFO, PLEASE CALL
(506) 804-0989 OR TOLL FREE: (844) 804-0989
Things to Remember J
1. Don’t Forget your medication if you need any.
2. Evenings may be cold, bring a sweater or jacket and be prepared for rainy days.
3. The temperature in the bus is set at 21-22 degrees. Dress in layers according to your preference.
4. Tour Guide and driver will help with the baggage handling at hotels.
5. Each person is allowed one suitcase to be tagged and one carry on case.
6. Any untagged baggage will be left on motor coach
7. Come to the coach as soon as you are ready, we will depart earlier if everyone is on board
8. Don’t be the one that is always last on the coach.
9. Seats are assigned for the whole trip. We have no problem for passengers switching between themselves.
10. Smoking or vaping is not allowed on the motor coach and within nine (9) meters from the door
11. Morning and afternoon breaks are 15 minutes; lunch & dinner are 45 min/1 hour
12. Motor coach has a lavatory for emergencies. We stop for breaks every 2 hours +/-
13. Due to allergies, it is strictly prohibited to use perfume or cologne
14. Make sure you have proper Travel Medical Insurance for traveling outside Canada
15. If you are celebrating a birthday or anniversary, let the tour guide know
16. Please ensure you have your Passport with you (for USA Tours) or a picture ID for all other tours
17. Marihuana products are not allowed to be brought across any border (USA & Canada)
18. If you are late for a pick-up or departure, you may be responsible to get to the hotel or attraction at your own cost. (Dream Vacation Tours is not responsible for any cost incurred in the situation)
19. Industry average for gratuities is $4 to $8 per day for each the bus driver and the tour guide. ($16 to $32 per passenger) *Optional – See below
Gratuities Based on Industry Standard
* Happy = $4 per day x 4 days = $16 per passenger for each the driver & tour guide
* Very Happy = $6 per day x 4 days = $24 per passenger for each driver & tour guide
* Extremely Happy = $8 per day x 4 days = $32 per passenger for each driver & tour guide
*Events/activities time is subject to change. Artist appearances are subject to change and are not 100% guaranteed depending on their schedule. We will try our best to keep everything on schedule.
MERCI / THANK YOU
Free time to visit the boutiques and also have dinner in Old Quebec